Illinois Meet

slim8605

If I come it will be just to chill, I got most my gear ripped out and am starting the rebuild for dropfest next early next month.

Have fun if I aint there :)

im sure alot of people will be der to chill, but to keep us from bordem people better have systems in their car, and a video camera cuz im 4 sure gonna wanna post videos on the forum to enterain every1 who wasnt der =)

im pretty sure ill be the only one wif dc which is prettty cool

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

was getting an oil change today, and was bumping alittle hard, well sorry to say my piece of shit RF amp finally took a dump on me, so I got no amp. I replaced the fuse and the light doesn't even turn on stock still works, so i'm pretty sure the amp is gone time for an UPGRADE.

guess i'll be getting my crunch GP 3000 early lol.

anyways, does any1 have an amp I can borrow so I can test the DC's I havent even heard them on 1000 watts yet.

I got plenty of 0 gauge wire, sum1 wanna show me how to do the BIG 111?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

no pizza :angry::(

as they say timing is everything and we ran out of dough until sunday (well not ran out but it wont be proofed in time)

the only option is the new wheat dough from papa johns and its meh, not good enough for smd members lol

so im down for grilling, but i got no trunk space for grill

me and my fiance are coming at 11 with Mr. Eclipsantor, we'll try to bring some form of food, my girl loves to cook so i know she conjure up something sweet

o and i got almost eveything installed besides 2nd odyssey and a run of 1/0 instead of my 4 guage so ill be bumping and slumping

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

no pizza :angry::(

as they say timing is everything and we ran out of dough until sunday (well not ran out but it wont be proofed in time)

the only option is the new wheat dough from papa johns and its meh, not good enough for smd members lol

so im down for grilling, but i got no trunk space for grill

me and my fiance are coming at 11 with Mr. Eclipsantor, we'll try to bring some form of food, my girl loves to cook so i know she conjure up something sweet

o and i got almost eveything installed besides 2nd odyssey and a run of 1/0 instead of my 4 guage so ill be bumping and slumping

I'm bringing a gas grille, so bring whatever you want to cook. :)

My teammates and I are bringing a few packs of burgers and one of the ca.com members is getting the buns.

Too bad about the pizza thing. :(

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

I'm bringing a gas grille, so bring whatever you want to cook. :)

My teammates and I are bringing a few packs of burgers and one of the ca.com members is getting the buns.

Too bad about the pizza thing. :(

lol fuck the pizza, i dont even have a system to demo now :(

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

an hour from me, im going definitely with my friend justin, if his dad says yea he'll drive us.

ill bring a camera for you guys.

p.s. im 5'6", 15, Steve. basically the youngest dude there haha

Archived