blow through on 2005 f250

mhuffman

im willing to cut the hole bigger I just want to be able to have it open into the box whenever you flip down the rear center console. his port is rather large.

whenever he gets home from work ill go snap a few pictures but its probably covered in tools. I will for sure get a picture of the port coming into the cab. he has the back wall torn out of it right now to flush mount all the amps and wiring so its just the port hanging through to hole.

it might be a bit more of a hassle but there are a LOT of sticky fingers around here and my truck is often unattended for 12+ hours at a time at work over night or at my college. I know the speakers will be inside of the box but still.. it just adds and extra level of security and half of the crack heads around here would never suspect that my subs are in my tool box. and to me it just makes the install a lot cleaner. a toppers or covers will not go with the look of my truck and they are very inconvenient for me, I pull goose necks regularly so it would just be a complete hassle. I like when someone can get in the truck and have no idea that it has a system until I turn it on.

my tool box is 61x20x16.5. that puts me at exactly 9.55 cubes with 3/4. I have the ability to make it 61x20x24 which would put me at 14.33 cubes with 3/4 mdf. I read that the most common ratio for a 4th order will be 2:1 and id need 10 cubes plus whatever the displacement of subs and extra wood would be. im pretty sure it would work.

Archived