BassMunky Posted February 5, 2015 Report Posted February 5, 2015 Sooo I going to do a half wall half plexi so I can see out the back of the car. anyone got pics of the same ideal that I wanna do? Either going in a Scion xb or a Jeep Cherokee. Either 2 12 or 2 15. Thanks if anyone has pics. It be half baltic birch below the seat and the top half of the wall will be 3/4 inch clear plexi Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
audiofanaticz Posted February 5, 2015 Report Posted February 5, 2015 if your doing the entire upper half with plexi, 3/4 will be too thin unless you brace it like mad with steel. IMO a wall built halfway decent is at least 3 3/4inch layers thick all the way around bare minimum.Ive seen some people use little viewing windows that are 12inch by 12inch to see out the back, but you wont see much. Best bet would be a backup camera or not walling it.
BassMunky Posted February 5, 2015 Author Report Posted February 5, 2015 thanks in advancee. I asking cause a friend did the samething before, but doent have pics in his odyssey van with 2 18 Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.