kev956 Posted February 6, 2015 Report Posted February 6, 2015 So today I installed on a 2015 mustang some subs with the original 9 inch screen I noticed that while the doors are closed and you Rev up the engine you got a lot of exhaust noise into the subs I thought strange well to make a long story short there is a mic were the dome light is at that picks up on exhaust sounds and generates it through the speakers so obviously will using a convertor it will amp that sound as well if you come across this vehicle here is the tip remove the mic!
mothra Posted February 6, 2015 Report Posted February 6, 2015 unplug it if nothing changes, nothing changes You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know
OrionStang Posted February 6, 2015 Report Posted February 6, 2015 Its as simple as pulling a the fuse. In the manual, its listed as an amplifier. Don't recall the number, but ill find it real quick. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
kev956 Posted February 6, 2015 Author Report Posted February 6, 2015 Well you unplug the fuse and the stereo turns off too you unplug the mic and problem fixed first time installing in this vehicle so this is what I found out!
OrionStang Posted February 6, 2015 Report Posted February 6, 2015 Pull fuse 27. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
kev956 Posted February 6, 2015 Author Report Posted February 6, 2015 Lol I will try this on the next one I work on! Does this work on Hondas too?
OrionStang Posted February 6, 2015 Report Posted February 6, 2015 I doubt its the same fuse number, but it should be as simple. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.