BannisterEc Posted April 29, 2015 Author Report Posted April 29, 2015 Not the beefiest but they are quite cheap
Cj Kumz Posted April 29, 2015 Report Posted April 29, 2015 Nice. Any parameters available?? What were the box specs of the previous owner and how did they sound? Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
BannisterEc Posted April 29, 2015 Author Report Posted April 29, 2015 Previously used in a mini, spl setup doing 157db highest reading. Sub has only ever played 67hz which is his resonance frequency. He blew the one spider apart when he strapped his 2 x Taramps 20kw amps(2ohm versions) at 0.5ohm off 4 Kinetik batts. He has since repaired them but says his number is abit down because the spider is tough on the one that was torn. He was the fellow that sold me the Taramp Hd8000 which he pushed a 155 on his Audicontrol in his mini setup. He says he also never received parameters but I know a fellow that claims he cn determine Ts parameters so I may go see him soon
Joe X Posted May 4, 2015 Report Posted May 4, 2015 Very possible those subs will be useless on music.
Cj Kumz Posted May 5, 2015 Report Posted May 5, 2015 Very possible those subs will be useless on music.Had a mate who once ran 2 of those. We noticed they were quite peaky. They lacked in the low end. But at the end of the day it all goes down to personal preference. Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
BannisterEc Posted May 5, 2015 Author Report Posted May 5, 2015 The don't pop as much as the streets did and I can play them without them getting anywhere as hot. On that Sail awolnation my doors start rattling like crazy! Will post a vid soon for yourself and Joe.
Joe X Posted May 6, 2015 Report Posted May 6, 2015 Had a mate who once ran 2 of those. We noticed they were quite peaky. They lacked in the low end. But at the end of the day it all goes down to personal preference. I guess that if you are not into any rap and those sorts of music you can still run some SPL subs on music on a tight box, unhappily no T/S for them.
Joe X Posted May 6, 2015 Report Posted May 6, 2015 The don't pop as much as the streets did and I can play them without them getting anywhere as hot. On that Sail awolnation my doors start rattling like crazy! Will post a vid soon for yourself and Joe. That song slams the mid 40s bad.
BannisterEc Posted May 6, 2015 Author Report Posted May 6, 2015 I thought it was 33hz and 39hz. I can't get the parameters for them tried my hardest also contacted the supplier with no luck so I give up now! Joe is there no way you could help with a 42hz box with the Taramps Hd8000 amp in mind???
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.