Second Skin Audio

gladen sql 12 box

beau123

So here it is but you are running too much power, tuning low is not going to help much, besides that low tuning may lose you some output. I would likely prefer the 33Hz one, let us know what you did and how it turned out for you.

gladen12.jpg

PFSFDBalt_zps005133af.jpg

So here it is but you are running too much power, tuning low is not going to help much, besides that low tuning may lose you some output. I would likely prefer the 33Hz one, let us know what you did and how it turned out for you.

gladen12.jpg

PFSFDBalt_zps005133af.jpg

Thanks JoeX

it's just like 150 watts more rated.

it plays 4 ohms (1100 RMS) zx2500 manual says 1250 watts (RMS) at 14,4 volts with music loud it's around 12,2-13,2

Is that still too much?

maybe i build both to just test a friend of mine is going to buy the xtreme version i can give one of the boxes to him.

Thanks JoeX

it's just like 150 watts more rated.

it plays 4 ohms (1100 RMS) zx2500 manual says 1250 watts (RMS) at 14,4 volts with music loud it's around 12,2-13,2

Is that still too much?

maybe i build both to just test a friend of mine is going to buy the xtreme version i can give one of the boxes to him.

No it's ok @ 4 ohm, don't know if the extreme version is going to need different specs so bear in mind that. The other thing is that if you were running a 40Hz tuned box is not going to be amusing to loose output, that 28Hz tuning is only recommended if you almost only play slowed stuff and such.

Archived