Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Kicker L7 4th order Help 2nd build


Chris Duvall

Recommended Posts

Posted

whats up guys, long time form creeper 1st time post, so I picked up some brand new 2014 Kicker L7's today and a Hifonics Zeus 3200.1... I had a Brutas and a Addictive audio V2 12 in a 4th order.. My question is is a 4th order possible for 2 12" L7 in a 2012 impala I already have top deck cut for old 4th order 6.5x9 port, I know new port will be MUCH bigger but im lost on building this box I cant find any answers or ppl who have done it I want SPL not Quality... ANY help or ideas creating this box would be great! thanks guys.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5381 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...