These guys all said the same thing I was about to say.

If you separated you wires and there is still noise, than it is a bad ground. I had to ground the back of the CD player's RCA's- trust me, those "Noise filters/ Noise Suppressors" do not fix the actual problem, the problem is still there, only masked.....so try to remove them, and do the RCA trick. That grounds the RCA properly and the whine will go away.

I forgot who on here pointed me to it.....and it worked!!! So thanks, whomever you are. lol.

Yes, A'more does have a video for the 2 types of RCA's. I found a set of Rockford Fosgate $35.00 cables at LKQ, I googled it and it's the SPL twisted wires, does not appear to be shielded, but the way it works, noise cancellation will still be present for any noise introduced. I think I am saying it right(?) Watch the A-more Video. Anyhow, I have yet to use this type of wire but it is there waiting to be used.

As far as "are there better wires out there?"...yes of course there are. Personally I LOVE to use Monster Cable XLN series in all my installs. 16ft of 201 series for $20.00 on Ebay. I use it because some CD players have over 4-8Volts unbalanced at the RCA outputs (My Rockford Fosgate RFX 8140 has 8V unbalanced and 17V balanced....haven't used the 17V function, so I use them for the upgraded RCA Voltage. I guess it goes along with the resistance that Aculous mentioned.

-Frank

Archived