Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 HDC3 15s Ideas?


KO4Life

Recommended Posts

Posted

Trunk will close I gave myself around 2 inches to my trunk lid.

Budget Banging On A Budget.....

99 Civic EX Coupe

XS Power/SkyHigh Powered

Build In The Making...

Posted

Bump it up Sunday is my nicest day and we would loove to get building

Budget Banging On A Budget.....

99 Civic EX Coupe

XS Power/SkyHigh Powered

Build In The Making...

Posted

Did some more extreme measuring and I can do 12.05 cuft, think I could get away with a 4th or 6th order?

Budget Banging On A Budget.....

99 Civic EX Coupe

XS Power/SkyHigh Powered

Build In The Making...

Posted

Subs are not 4th BP friendly and 6th BP won't fit. But if you are unsure on what you want to do, give yourself some time and do some research.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 518 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...