MrSkippyJ Posted February 19, 2015 Report Posted February 19, 2015 i feel like i am missing something here...what reason would you NOT get the 4 ohm? Only reason I can think of would be if someone was running multiple sets in each door and wanted to just run them all in parallel. Or maybe using a set in their home powered by a home theater receiver? Which are some of the things I thought of too. I re-read the post and only saw a single set and a 12v amp. Sometimes I overlook simple stuff though so I figured I would ask. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
BassMunky Posted February 19, 2015 Author Report Posted February 19, 2015 i feel like i am missing something here...what reason would you NOT get the 4 ohm? Only reason I can think of would be if someone was running multiple sets in each door and wanted to just run them all in parallel. Or maybe using a set in their home powered by a home theater receiver? Which are some of the things I thought of too. I re-read the post and only saw a single set and a 12v amp. Sometimes I overlook simple stuff though so I figured I would ask. Sorry peeps thought ask cause I not very tech with car audio and didnt want to screw it up or blow something. My old rainbow germanium mids lasted about 2 years daily before the rubber surround started cracking. Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.