It's really baffling how you think crime and things of that nature would diminish with no laws in place.

I do agree that police and the government over step their bounds but that's not to say everything about it is bad.

I wasn't referencing "some places", I was referencing the US. But if you care to look at those places where slavery is acceptable, you'll see the same things you'll see if you look at slavery in the US.... namely, that it's sanctioned by the state.

Who do you think went after run away slaves in the US? Do you know that there was a law requiring citizens to help capture run away slaves in the US? Look into the Fugitive Slave Acts of 1793 & 1850.

And I'll tell you what would keep people from owning slaves in a free society. It's simple.... wait for it.... an armed populace who does not condone slavery. Are you going to stand by and allow your neighbor to own another human being? What if he wants to own you? You just gonna follow him to your new quarters and do his bidding or are you going to defend yourself?

Slavery has always been sanctioned by nation states and it could not proliferate were it not for their might.

And I don't think crime would diminish with no laws in place, I know it does.

Check out Marinaleda, Spain. Look into the crime rate when New York police recently struck. Look into the fall of traffic congestion and crime rates in Acapulco, where police recently struck and are not patrolling.

Of course, these aren't societies without laws written down but to be sure, without enforcement there aren't any laws.... even if they're written down. And these societies are also not comprised of individuals who embrace the tenets of anarchism. In fact, I'd bet that most of them don't even know what the word anarchy actually means... not unlike most Americans.

But even in the face of not being anarchists, they're not running around raping, killing and making slaves of one another. They're simply going about their day to day lives working, spending time with their families and doing the same things they would be doing if there were cops on every corner waiting to pounce on them as they travel. Because they all already know (as we all do) that if attacked, they themselves are responsible for their own defense, unless some passerby happened to see them being attacked and chose to come to their defense.

Because in reality, cops don't stop any more crimes in progress than do ordinary citizens. They do, however, fabricate criminals by way of enforcing idiotic and despotic laws.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

anarchy might prevail ,and hell might freeze over one day too. Anything is possible in the realm of possibilities. B)

So in other words, you don't have an argument and have yet again resorted to ad hominems.

It's okay. Indoctrination is very powerful and independent thought is something that's almost as rare as pure unobtanium. ;-)

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

It's really baffling how you think crime and things of that nature would diminish with no laws in place.

I do agree that police and the government over step their bounds but that's not to say everything about it is bad.

I wasn't referencing "some places", I was referencing the US. But if you care to look at those places where slavery is acceptable, you'll see the same things you'll see if you look at slavery in the US.... namely, that it's sanctioned by the state.

Who do you think went after run away slaves in the US? Do you know that there was a law requiring citizens to help capture run away slaves in the US? Look into the Fugitive Slave Acts of 1793 & 1850.

And I'll tell you what would keep people from owning slaves in a free society. It's simple.... wait for it.... an armed populace who does not condone slavery. Are you going to stand by and allow your neighbor to own another human being? What if he wants to own you? You just gonna follow him to your new quarters and do his bidding or are you going to defend yourself?

Slavery has always been sanctioned by nation states and it could not proliferate were it not for their might.

And I don't think crime would diminish with no laws in place, I know it does.

Check out Marinaleda, Spain. Look into the crime rate when New York police recently struck. Look into the fall of traffic congestion and crime rates in Acapulco, where police recently struck and are not patrolling.

Of course, these aren't societies without laws written down but to be sure, without enforcement there aren't any laws.... even if they're written down. And these societies are also not comprised of individuals who embrace the tenets of anarchism. In fact, I'd bet that most of them don't even know what the word anarchy actually means... not unlike most Americans.

But even in the face of not being anarchists, they're not running around raping, killing and making slaves of one another. They're simply going about their day to day lives working, spending time with their families and doing the same things they would be doing if there were cops on every corner waiting to pounce on them as they travel. Because they all already know (as we all do) that if attacked, they themselves are responsible for their own defense, unless some passerby happened to see them being attacked and chose to come to their defense.

Because in reality, cops don't stop any more crimes in progress than do ordinary citizens. They do, however, fabricate criminals by way of enforcing idiotic and despotic laws.

But what would you do if someone in your family was murdered? Would you just go vigilante on the other person? and then what if that person's family feels the same way? Just start a whole Hatfield and McCoy shootout? Yeah there will be those people who go about life just as if there were laws, but what about those that don't? The good people can't just sit idle forever and be like "oh well, maybe since we live good lives it will impact them in a positive way and they'll stop." From what I can gather of libertarian philosophy, they think the government is one of the greatest evils in this world. Well the government is made up of people, and there are more evil people in this world then there are governments.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

anarchy might prevail ,and hell might freeze over one day too. Anything is possible in the realm of possibilities. B)

So in other words, you don't have an argument and have yet again resorted to ad hominems.

It's okay. Indoctrination is very powerful and independent thought is something that's almost as rare as pure unobtanium. ;-)

I do have arguments, I just like to keep making statements and see if you take the bait B)

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Closed... This thread is so far off topic now it's pointless to keep it going

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived