Dang, I didn't mean for my question to start a huge argument about child laws lol, but my whole point was that more people focus on problems with adults when the same things are happening with children in the schools on a smaller scale.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Dang, I didn't mean for my question to start a huge argument about child laws lol, but my whole point was that more people focus on problems with adults when the same things are happening with children in the schools on a smaller scale.

Is it really the same thing though?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I'm going to leave before I say something that will get me banned because you're really pissing me off.

Children deserve the rights more than we do plain and simple.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

With that logic, the citizens who contribute the least should have the least freedoms, and those who contribute the most should have the most freedoms...

They kinda do Jay-Z went to Cuba and we'll you can't . (Jokes)

yes I agree I have read some pretty fucked up news stories of the reach school's have into a child's life. Funny story when I was in high school my father wanted to take my sister and me on a vacation for a week or so. Being responsible and pro active I asked all my teachers if I could receive a list of assignments for the week ahead so I could stay up to date. They all helped me out. Well I end up getting a call into the principal's office a couple days before we leave and when I show up I see my dad there too. The principal was telling us there was a bunch of paperwork that had to be filled out first to make sure I can academically handle being away from school for a week (basically make sure I didn't have any D's or F's for grades). My dad stood up, looked him straight in the eye, and said, "if I want to take MY son on vacation with me I will and there is nothing anybody else can say about it." It just stands out in my memory and probably will for a long while

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Is it really the same thing though?

when I figure out the answer to that I'll let you know lol I have nothing against the searches in schools, and I've never been held up at a DUI checkpoint so it's hard to put myself in those shoes.

250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

I'm going to leave before I say something that will get me banned because you're really pissing me off.

Children deserve the rights more than we do plain and simple.

I'm not talking about what they should or shouldn't have. I'm saying they don't.

Get mad all you want, I say it because it is true not because it's my opinion

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

yes I agree I have read some pretty fucked up news stories of the reach school's have into a child's life. Funny story when I was in high school my father wanted to take my sister and me on a vacation for a week or so. Being responsible and pro active I asked all my teachers if I could receive a list of assignments for the week ahead so I could stay up to date. They all helped me out. Well I end up getting a call into the principal's office a couple days before we leave and when I show up I see my dad there too. The principal was telling us there was a bunch of paperwork that had to be filled out first to make sure I can academically handle being away from school for a week (basically make sure I didn't have any D's or F's for grades). My dad stood up, looked him straight in the eye, and said, "if I want to take MY son on vacation with me I will and there is nothing anybody else can say about it." It just stands out in my memory and probably will for a long while

okay that's a little ridiculous. I can understand teachers being concerned about their students and hoping the best for them when it comes to grades, but to me that's a little over the line.

250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

They do have not should or shouldn't have and it is just your opinion, a fucked up completely retarded opinion at that.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

okay that's a little ridiculous. I can understand teachers being concerned about their students and hoping the best for them when it comes to grades, but to me that's a little over the line.
Agreed

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz