Driving is a privilege, not a right. You aren't guarenteed by the constitution to be able to drive. You have to pass a certain criteria to show you are eligible to do so. You agree to following a certain set of rules and standards when using your license to drive and if you don't want to follow them or don't like them, then take public transportation. So in short, by using your license, you are agreeing to being subject to a check point.

So if I don't have a license I don't have to stop?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

The problem is that there are lots of people who's moral compass is non existent and if the had free reign you can bet your ass it'd get out of hand real quick.

I'll take my chances with the boys in blue before I take my chances with the boys with blue and red rags on their heads, not all Leo's are bad.

If you don't think it would be bad or get worse look at what the drug cartels do, if you don't think that would happen here you're blind.

You might really like the idea of anarchy but I don't think you fully understand what would come with that.

Not that I think we should get rid of police...but cartels exist because drugs are illegal...if we legalized drugs, cartels would disappear...completely.

Driving is a privilege, not a right. You aren't guarenteed by the constitution to be able to drive. You have to pass a certain criteria to show you are eligible to do so. You agree to following a certain set of rules and standards when using your license to drive and if you don't want to follow them or don't like them, then take public transportation. So in short, by using your license, you are agreeing to being subject to a check point.

Yes, but some of us want to change that.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

The problem is that there are lots of people who's moral compass is non existent and if the had free reign you can bet your ass it'd get out of hand real quick.

I'll take my chances with the boys in blue before I take my chances with the boys with blue and red rags on their heads, not all Leo's are bad.

If you don't think it would be bad or get worse look at what the drug cartels do, if you don't think that would happen here you're blind.

You might really like the idea of anarchy but I don't think you fully understand what would come with that.

Yeah and right now those people can become cops and legally carry deadly weapons. Rarely does a day go by where there isn't a news story where a cop shoots someone who's unarmed. They also taze the elderly and children and there are so many cops brought up on rape charges that it would make your head swim.

Bottom line is this... if it's true that most people are bad then it's also true that the bad people will gravitate to positions of power, which is what we see now. If a sociopath or psychopath can't become a cop or a politician, he's a lot less inclined to carry out his evil because he would know that everyone has the right to defend themselves from him. But when they don't, these people take jobs as cops and do all manner of evil to the innocent and guilty alike.

And in an anarchistic society there would be no prohibition on drugs and thus, no reason at all for drug cartels to exist. The mob came to be because the state prohibited alcohol and prostitution. Before those prohibitions, there was no mafia and there were no drug cartels.

Lastly, if you think I'm agitating for anarchy because I'm an idiot, you're sorely mistaken sir. I've studied philosophy an psychology for years and have come to the conclusions I've come to through a rigorous examination of human action. In short, you can't present an argument for statism that I can't soundly refute in a matter of minutes. ;-)

What about all the vandalism and rioting in places like Ferguson? Do you not think that if we didn't have laws, that the same wouldn't happen on a much larger scale? Those people were showing out and doing that because they know that there wasn't enough law enforcement to do anything major and they knew they wouldn't do anything. In a purely anarchist society I think it wouldn't be no time before everything went to hell. All the people that wanted what they couldn't have would take it upon themselves to just steal it. Yes there would still be the people that had high enough moral standards to not steal, kill, and do whatever else, but they would be outnumbered by those that didn't.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Not that I think we should get rid of police...but cartels exist because drugs are illegal...if we legalized drugs, cartels would disappear...completely.

I can understand legalizing drugs like marijuana and a few others but I think I'd have a hard time coming up with a good reason to legalize meth and heroin.

250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

I can understand legalizing drugs like marijuana and a few others but I think I'd have a hard time coming up with a good reason to legalize meth and heroin.

There are countries already doing it...drug dealers disappear, and surprisingly, addiction rates go down. All evidence thus far supports that legalizing ALL drugs creates a safer society. As long as heroine is illegal, there will be heroine dealers and an extra element of danger. Having it be illegal doesn't stop people from using it.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

You guys are living in fantasy land plain and simple, the mafia existed long before they even came to this country, tyrant existed long before democracy, evil people did evil things long before laws existed, people had drug addictions long before drugs were made illegal, and if drug are legal someone still has to sell them so you still have drug dealers.

Also In a anarchist society localized tyrants would take over basically every city and make there own laws anyways so like them or not there will always be laws and I'd rather have the ones we have than the ones some tyrannical mad man creates (see isis).

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

There are countries already doing it...drug dealers disappear, and surprisingly, addiction rates go down. All evidence thus far supports that legalizing ALL drugs creates a safer society. As long as heroine is illegal, there will be heroine dealers and an extra element of danger. Having it be illegal doesn't stop people from using it.

Well what I'm just referring to is that drugs like marijuana don't really have that many adverse effects as opposed to drugs like meth, heroin, pcp, and drugs like that.

250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Well what I'm just referring to is that drugs like marijuana don't really have that many adverse effects as opposed to drugs like meth, heroin, pcp, and drugs like that.

Right, but having them illegal is creating more problems than if they were legal...in my opinion..

The only people I've ever met that have this much animosity towards the government and police are career criminals.

Are you one of those?

If so anarchy would be good for business wouldn't it?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You guys are living in fantasy land plain and simple, the mafia existed long before they even came to this country, tyrant existed long before democracy, evil people did evil things long before laws existed, people had drug addictions long before drugs were made illegal, and if drug are legal someone still has to sell them so you still have drug dealers.

Also In a anarchist society localized tyrants would take over basically every city and make there own laws anyways so like them or not there will always be laws and I'd rather have the ones we have than the ones some tyrannical mad man creates (see isis).

Again, I'm not proposing anarchy.

I propose we legalize drugs and have the government sell them REALLLLY cheap.

Good bye cartels..

Yes, we'd still have drug addiction, but at least the government could now take in revenue and put more money towards addiction treatment.

Archived