Driving is a privilege, not a right. You aren't guarenteed by the constitution to be able to drive. You have to pass a certain criteria to show you are eligible to do so. You agree to following a certain set of rules and standards when using your license to drive and if you don't want to follow them or don't like them, then take public transportation. So in short, by using your license, you are agreeing to being subject to a check point.

So if I don't have a license I don't have to stop?
If you don't have a license then you shouldn't be driving to begin with and it's probably a good thing that they stop you and get your law breaking asshatery off the road. Not sure what angle you are trying to work here.
The only way (in their mind) to get out of a checkpoint is to not drive. Let's be honest not everyone lives in an area where public transportation exists, so for some people driving is necessary to live. So that means in order to live one must consent to something that they don't like and is a violation of constitutional freedom. In order to live you must give up your constitutional freedom. That's the problem I have

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

The problem is that there are lots of people who's moral compass is non existent and if the had free reign you can bet your ass it'd get out of hand real quick.

I'll take my chances with the boys in blue before I take my chances with the boys with blue and red rags on their heads, not all Leo's are bad.

If you don't think it would be bad or get worse look at what the drug cartels do, if you don't think that would happen here you're blind.

You might really like the idea of anarchy but I don't think you fully understand what would come with that.

Not that I think we should get rid of police...but cartels exist because drugs are illegal...if we legalized drugs, cartels would disappear...completely.

they would just move on to other things.. the only thing that legalizing drugs would do is generate tax dollars and jobs.. those drug cartels will move on to kidnapping or murdering for money.. to say crime will drop if they legalized drugs is just a load of crap

The problem is that there are lots of people who's moral compass is non existent and if the had free reign you can bet your ass it'd get out of hand real quick.

I'll take my chances with the boys in blue before I take my chances with the boys with blue and red rags on their heads, not all Leo's are bad.

If you don't think it would be bad or get worse look at what the drug cartels do, if you don't think that would happen here you're blind.

You might really like the idea of anarchy but I don't think you fully understand what would come with that.

Not that I think we should get rid of police...but cartels exist because drugs are illegal...if we legalized drugs, cartels would disappear...completely.

they would just move on to other things.. the only thing that legalizing drugs would do is generate tax dollars and jobs.. those drug cartels will move on to kidnapping or murdering for money.. to say crime will drop if they legalized drugs is just a load of crap

I'm referring to drug cartels. Drug cartels would disappear.

I am in no way suggesting that legalizing drugs will eliminate all crime.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Driving is a privilege, not a right. You aren't guarenteed by the constitution to be able to drive. You have to pass a certain criteria to show you are eligible to do so. You agree to following a certain set of rules and standards when using your license to drive and if you don't want to follow them or don't like them, then take public transportation. So in short, by using your license, you are agreeing to being subject to a check point.

Yes, but some of us want to change that.

I can understand legalizing drugs like marijuana and a few others but I think I'd have a hard time coming up with a good reason to legalize meth and heroin.

lmao heroin was legal in the early stages. it was illegal after people started abusing it

are you not reading? yes there wont be drug cartels but those assholes will still find illegal ways to get money. it can even be worse.. right now if you dont fuck with them they dont fuck with you.. legalize drugs and now they will fuck with everyone just to get money from family members.. seems to me youre ignorant in this topic

drug cartels will not traffic drugs after legalizing them but the fact that they are still dangerous stands. they will do anything to get money and can get nasty in just weeks. its not like they will turn to law abiding citizens after drug legalization

are you not reading? yes there wont be drug cartels but those assholes will still find illegal ways to get money. it can even be worse.. right now if you dont fuck with them they dont fuck with you.. legalize drugs and now they will fuck with everyone just to get money from family members.. seems to me youre ignorant in this topic

drug cartels will not traffic drugs after legalizing them but the fact that they are still dangerous stands. they will do anything to get money and can get nasty in just weeks. its not like they will turn to law abiding citizens after drug legalization

Use all the attacks you want, it doesn't change the facts.

What exactly do you propose that they will do that they don't already do?

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

the thing is, right now they only kill each other and kidnap each other. take away the business and boom they will kidnap anyone and kill anyone..

you know all them street dealers? what do you think they will do once they have uncle sam selling? my money goes on mugging people and stealing cars to earn the green.. i think i rather have street dealers who dont fuck with me or steal from me and eventually get busted than to have thousands of new muggers and car thieves and possible kidnappers.. fact is bad people will still exist

the thing is, right now they only kill each other and kidnap each other. take away the business and boom they will kidnap anyone and kill anyone..

you know all them street dealers? what do you think they will do once they have uncle sam selling? my money goes on mugging people and stealing cars to earn the green.. i think i rather have street dealers who dont fuck with me or steal from me and eventually get busted than to have thousands of new muggers and car thieves and possible kidnappers.. fact is bad people will still exist

That certainly is a theory...however, other countries that have legalized these drugs have the exact results I've suggested, and basically the opposite of what you're saying...

That certainly is a theory...however, other countries that have legalized these drugs have the exact results I've suggested, and basically the opposite of what you're saying...

maybe because everyone is fucked in the head and overdosed... so you really think all those drug cartels and street dealers will turn in their guns and say fuck it, we lost and now we will be part of society? it will never happen..

Archived