Speaker selection system help

I found this laying around the house. I would appreciate some help as to how to use it. Ive never done home audio before so if you could possibly recommend what parts to buy (amps/receivers/speakers) that are on the low end of a budget I would appreciate it a lot

I do want to use all 6 outputs

http://www.amazon.com/Bose-Niles-Sps-6-Speakerselection-System/dp/B005FULD56

x190sps6-f.jpeg

x190sps6-b.jpeg

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

I Used a 4 way one of these befor, they do the job but they seem to still have audio coming out all speakers connected to the device even when the button for them isn't pressed (you have to listen really hard for it) I used it for my outdoor speakers out near the pool and bbq area... I just ran an old jvc 5 disk cd player left and right speaker outputs to the amp section, and then the speakers left and right into speaker 1,2,3,4 ect

I Used a 4 way one of these befor, they do the job but they seem to still have audio coming out all speakers connected to the device even when the button for them isn't pressed (you have to listen really hard for it) I used it for my outdoor speakers out near the pool and bbq area... I just ran an old jvc 5 disk cd player left and right speaker outputs to the amp section, and then the speakers left and right into speaker 1,2,3,4 ect

Appreciate it!

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived