scwilson Posted February 26, 2015 Report Posted February 26, 2015 I'm need to figure out a box design I'm trying to do 4 dd 12 s the 1500 s in the trunk of a 8 th gen civic I want numbers I know about 36 wide 14-15 tall and 26 deep goes in the trunk like a glove but I do ha've a lil more depth in I move my amp some body help
scwilson Posted February 26, 2015 Author Report Posted February 26, 2015 I found a design that is 33x33x14 but can't get picture up for some input
Joe X Posted February 26, 2015 Report Posted February 26, 2015 Need to setup a photobucket (or similar) account and paste the link over here, anyways 14x33x33 is still insufficient airspace for 4 of those subs.
scwilson Posted February 26, 2015 Author Report Posted February 26, 2015 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141990-say-what-trunk-blowthrough-for-4-sa-12s/ did u see what people thought about it for 4 sa12s
Triticum Agricolam Posted February 26, 2015 Report Posted February 26, 2015 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141990-say-what-trunk-blowthrough-for-4-sa-12s/ did u see what people thought about it for 4 sa12s Looks like they thought it wasn't going to work. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
scwilson Posted February 26, 2015 Author Report Posted February 26, 2015 Wonder about sealed? And Terry Brock on u tube doing a 157.2 in a Honda in a lil box?
Dominicdx Posted February 26, 2015 Report Posted February 26, 2015 Anyone know the best box for a chevy ext cab?
philrab Posted February 26, 2015 Report Posted February 26, 2015 Wonder about sealed? And Terry Brock on u tube doing a 157.2 in a Honda in a lil box? Little box may be just fine for burps over 40hz. What are you trying to do? Daily, lows, pure SPL? 2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread 2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount. Build Thread 1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes.
scwilson Posted February 26, 2015 Author Report Posted February 26, 2015 Get numbers but I run hard daily too
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.