scwilson Posted February 26, 2015 Author Report Posted February 26, 2015 I did 143.2 on two 12s last year needing a alternator... I would like to get upper 140s this year
scwilson Posted February 28, 2015 Author Report Posted February 28, 2015 What you guys know about the old school isobaric boxes??
Triticum Agricolam Posted March 3, 2015 Report Posted March 3, 2015 What do you want to know about isobaric boxes? They let you shrink down the size of your box, but you lose efficiency, which is why no one uses them any more. Also, if you did a 143 last year, to get to a 149 you are going to have to roughly quadruple your power, your cone area, your box size, or some combination of the three. Isobaric designs don't count towards increasing your cone area either, FYI. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
scwilson Posted March 3, 2015 Author Report Posted March 3, 2015 Just trying to squeeze 4 in the trunk somehow I know it takes a lot to jump up hell if I can get the 4 in there and get a 45 that would be better lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.