Neil Duncan Posted February 28, 2015 Report Posted February 28, 2015 I have a 2004 honda accord coupe and not sure what box would be best a 4th order bandpass port coming thru back deck or a ported box . Need some input on this daily driver and I'm running 2 scv 2000
Keith77 Posted February 28, 2015 Report Posted February 28, 2015 seats fold down? If so fire them forward and seal it off Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.