Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

loud outside


gage120

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have 1 sa 12 in a 2013 dodge avenger box is 32 hz at probably 700 watts. I know this sounds bad but I want people to hear me drive around so I thought maybe I could get some tips on how to make it loud from the outside I was thinking maybe to point my sub toward the inside of the car so you will hear bass and less trunk rattle please help

Posted

Here's an idea

Don't be an asshole.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5219 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...