Aaron Tuck TBA Posted July 30, 2015 Author Report Posted July 30, 2015 I got tired of looking at my primed hood so i started my sticker bomb. 2000 Cavalier 4 doorXS D925XS D2400XS D31004 runs of 1/0 Mechman 270 2 DD 9515js
Aaron Tuck TBA Posted July 30, 2015 Author Report Posted July 30, 2015 So i figured my port was too small so i almost doubled its size. From 56.75 inches 8.73 in^2 per cube to 93 inches 16.17 in^2 per cube. 2000 Cavalier 4 doorXS D925XS D2400XS D31004 runs of 1/0 Mechman 270 2 DD 9515js
Aaron Tuck TBA Posted July 30, 2015 Author Report Posted July 30, 2015 Yup 1.4db increase! I feel it's worth it. 2000 Cavalier 4 doorXS D925XS D2400XS D31004 runs of 1/0 Mechman 270 2 DD 9515js
scooter99 Posted July 30, 2015 Report Posted July 30, 2015 Nice! Sounds like you're getting it figured out. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Aaron Tuck TBA Posted July 30, 2015 Author Report Posted July 30, 2015 Nice! Sounds like you're getting it figured out. Slowly. I've been on an emotional roller coaster with it. Haha. But I'm getting closer to my goal. 2000 Cavalier 4 doorXS D925XS D2400XS D31004 runs of 1/0 Mechman 270 2 DD 9515js
Aaron Tuck TBA Posted August 23, 2015 Author Report Posted August 23, 2015 Got some more progress!! she is all done! this is all i will be doing with this setup. ill be selling it soon and rebuilding this winter. give you an idea of size. NEW PAINT! Little representation Also did some more sticker bombing! 2000 Cavalier 4 doorXS D925XS D2400XS D31004 runs of 1/0 Mechman 270 2 DD 9515js
jmanjr82 Posted August 23, 2015 Report Posted August 23, 2015 damn good work man. I especially like the splatter paint!
Aaron Tuck TBA Posted August 23, 2015 Author Report Posted August 23, 2015 damn good work man. I especially like the splatter paint! Thanks! The splatter paint is fun to do and I really like the looks. 2000 Cavalier 4 doorXS D925XS D2400XS D31004 runs of 1/0 Mechman 270 2 DD 9515js
scooter99 Posted August 24, 2015 Report Posted August 24, 2015 I was about to ask about the cut offs on the sides, and then saw it installed. Makes sense. Nice looking port and custom paint! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.