Aaron Tuck's Cavalier OFFICIALLY RETIRED VEHICLE

Just got a chance to go through this build log, I love the new set up, you have lots of time in each one but that second one you got real creative on the port. I like the green on the amps also. You said you were depressed about the score, what were you hoping for? (maybe I missed it)

Also, you can edit your very first post and change the title of the thread, after clicking edit, click "full editor".

Tuned in for more!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

PHEW! Those things are throwing down! Good shit man, also I'm diggin the port design. All those routed rings look really dope! Definitely would leave them unfinished/stained just because of how it looks. Just my opinion though

That's my thought also. I'm going to build another port to finishing this one will be on hold until after I test.

2000 Cavalier 4 door
XS D925
XS D2400
XS D3100
4 runs of 1/0
Mechman 270

2 DD 9515js

Just got a chance to go through this build log, I love the new set up, you have lots of time in each one but that second one you got real creative on the port. I like the green on the amps also. You said you were depressed about the score, what were you hoping for? (maybe I missed it)

Also, you can edit your very first post and change the title of the thread, after clicking edit, click "full editor".

Tuned in for more!

I lived the green on the amps too but in my anger I accidentally scratched one. So I peeled it off. I'll most likely redo them soon. The score is outlaw. I'm just really shooting for a 150 out of the kick. So I'm now shrinking the box and bringing the tuning up.

2000 Cavalier 4 door
XS D925
XS D2400
XS D3100
4 runs of 1/0
Mechman 270

2 DD 9515js

Also thanks guys I love building these setups. What's depressing is that I had a 147 sealed up on the dash with 2 DC lvl 2 12s on a kicker zx750.1. I have a lot more invested into this setup. Granted this one kills on the lows! I do love me some lows haha.

2000 Cavalier 4 door
XS D925
XS D2400
XS D3100
4 runs of 1/0
Mechman 270

2 DD 9515js

Archived