Financial Mistake--Team Droppin' Hz--'10 Taurus Trunk Wall--Oval box COMPLETED--Video added (5/30/16)--DC Audio, PRV, Crescendo

I like the organization goodies you got, I've been thinking of doing the same thing with some 4ga to 4ga adapters and heat shrink

Will be changing shortly. The CleanSweep and SSI are no longer needed I just haven't got around to taking them out yet. Will change completely when I buy this 3500.

So here is the latest...

0605151908.jpg

0607151954.jpg

By ear it's much louder. Amp is tuned with the DD1 but still needs to be tuned with the CC1 for subsonic and LPF. Had to throw some screws through the port into the box because the port decided that it wanted to pop out twice after I got it tuned.

I am going to ask a couple of questions about your car if you dont mind, So your car is a sho? correct? It has the sho rear wing so I magine it is and it would also come with the sony system. is this also correct? You have a jl audio clean sweep. did you hook up the unit pre or post amplifier?

I have a 2014 sho and just upgraded my doors, I bought 8" subs for the back dash that eventually be used for the 75hz-150hz range once I build my sub box.

After checking woring diagram after wire diagram and actually checking the harness I have found what I think provides the best possible non dsp'd signal from the head unit.

are you using the volume control on the cleen sweep?

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Archived