Deeznutz Posted March 7, 2015 Report Posted March 7, 2015 I just looked up the Daytona contest. I've never been to a contest this size. Shit, the last local contest I went to was in....(drum roll)....1990(?) (Insert snare sound). Lisa's son and I want to see the systems. Lisa's daughter wants to drive on Historic Daytona beach. Lisa just wants to go......somewhere. Who from here is going?? -Frank
Popwarhomie Posted March 7, 2015 Report Posted March 7, 2015 Im not going this year. 2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz 2016 Focus ST - SQ build.
n8ball2013 Posted March 7, 2015 Report Posted March 7, 2015 They cracked down on demos didn't they? With the shift from burp cars to street beaters it would really put a damper on this show THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Tecomah Posted March 7, 2015 Report Posted March 7, 2015 I'll be there with a ton of people. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Deeznutz Posted March 8, 2015 Author Report Posted March 8, 2015 They cracked down on demos didn't they? With the shift from burp cars to street beaters it would really put a damper on this show Damn! That's exactly what I want to see and feel. The last vehicle I heard was local legend Tim Ledin's Suzuki Samari "Reality". I believe he had 2 RF Pro Punch 18's in a 4th order being pushed by a Power 650. This was in 1990. That thing was ridiculously loud for it's time. All you saw was a black carpeted wall, with 2 6" white PVC ports, that was it. lol. People always asked what was in there. Now with all those hair tricks, and t-shirts vibrating like a mother...that's what I want to see. I hope I get to see that! -Frank
Tecomah Posted March 8, 2015 Report Posted March 8, 2015 There will be some. I know a few of my buddies will be playing till they get kicked out. And the last time pipo was there he played until the cops came. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Deeznutz Posted March 8, 2015 Author Report Posted March 8, 2015 Cool. Will have to set up a time to meet! -Frank
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.