Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Zv4 15 enclosure tips


Recommended Posts

Posted

So current box is 15.8 cubes net tuned to 31hz with 184 in^2 of port. It does ok but I think these 4 zv4 15s have a lot more to give haha. Oh and this is on 2 ampere 3800s in an 04 Tahoe. I was thinking of building another box, but wanted to get some opinions before I go buying more wood and stuff. I was thinking of possibly shrinking box just a little and increasing port area but I'm definitely not an expert and would love the opinions of some of you who are way more experienced than I.

Posted

Your port area is low definitely and very likely one of the reasons you are getting less from them, your net volume is ok and could be somewhat larger in fact.

Posted

Your port area is low definitely and very likely one of the reasons you are getting less from them, your net volume is ok and could be somewhat larger in fact.

How much more port area would you suggest?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3136 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...