Another Tahoe build. HUGE front stage and 155 substage

im lightweight whenever ur ready im down for a friendly battle havent battled since the last show in the dirtpath in that park lol i was supposde to battle that dude for the belt in the final cooked my amp tho lol.

everyone seems to be really hyping these hurricanes i bought 2 6.5s for a friend but never played them def cant wait to hear them

Current Setup: , 2 Fi sp4 18s in a big ass flat wall tuned to 23hz, Pioneer 80prs, 2 Digital Designs m3bs strapped @ 2 ohms, Banda ICE2000, Crescendo 800.4, 4 PRV 10MR1000s,4 Mclaren MLT300 Super Tweeters Kinetik 2000 XS Power 2700 & XS Power 3100s.

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Says SP4 is worst sub ever owned and will not buy another

Says Popcorn amp is best he's ever owned

Still tuned in but damn you go through a lot of equipment, lol

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

im lightweight whenever ur ready im down for a friendly battle havent battled since the last show in the dirtpath in that park lol i was supposde to battle that dude for the belt in the final cooked my amp tho lol.

everyone seems to be really hyping these hurricanes i bought 2 6.5s for a friend but never played them def cant wait to hear them

Did you go to the DJ Magic Mike show when Bling was there with the Excursion? That was the first time I ever battled. I got the Hurricanes off of Tommy. Him and Ralphy run them so that's good enough for me

Says SP4 is worst sub ever owned and will not buy another

Says Popcorn amp is best he's ever owned

Still tuned in but damn you go through a lot of equipment, lol

The Popcorn didn't die at 8v. I wish I never got rid of it

Yeah at one point I was trading or selling/buying amps every few weeks. No matter which subs I run, I always end up going back to Zv3's. I've been thinking about running some N3's, Warden's, or another big neo motor sub but I really like the fact that I can fit 4 18" Zv3's in a box not much bigger than 2 18" wardens

• 2 weeks later...
I've been stressing out about being able having the truck finished by may 1st. I just ordered 2 out of 3 HD8000's. I totally forgot I can wire 2 D2 subs in series/parallel for a 2 ohm final load so I can run just 1 amp for now and that'll free up some money to buy the rest of the stuff I need for the build. Worst case, I'll go to the show on roughly 1/4 power for the substage

• 1 month later...
I stumbled across these gems at the junkyard on Thursday. I've been searching for a set for over a year and a half and only saw them on ebay for $600+. I started designing a full console to go from the dash to the back of the rear seats. I'm also going to start gluing plywood to the roof, quarter panels, and any other flat surface I can get big pieces onto. Waiting on my door panels and amps to get here is killing me

FA94ED3B-48A3-46BA-9A6C-548289470392_zps

FC66036E-BA38-48C5-ACF1-A2CEE04B519D_zps

I also picked these up from a scrap yard down the street from my house. $100 and they're mint.

0C33202F-A338-41A0-BC62-14A2656F7ABC_zps

Picked up 2 D3100's for $480. Doors are 85% done. They need a final cleanup then they are off to paint. Amps will also be here tomorrow and possibly the quad alt bracket. The door panels are going to take alot of work to mount since they no longer have any mounting points. I also need to order the power wire, which won't be for a couple of weeks since it's going to cost me $700

4BF5755D-26A4-4510-ADE1-A244BD02799B_zps

I'm debating on going with 3 Deka 9a31's or 2 more XS D3100's. They will both end up being $600.

Amps showed up while I was at work. I'm shocked at how small the speaker outputs are. They're barely bigger than the rca holes. I'll definitely be ordering adapters for those

7C7CCD92-D17A-4472-A87C-60223D1A3E3B_zps

Door Panels looks great, That wire is huge, wheels look really nice on there and the seats as well!

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's