Sundown Audio

lanzar max pro 4000w

Zackazp23

Get a pair for the price of the mofos and you'll be much happier then you would with those mofos.

http://www.soundqubed.com/HDS312_p_227.html

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You won't get a powerful amp with your budget set at $500 total for subs and amp.

You could shop for used stuff to save money, decent deals pop up all the time.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

And to be 100% honest one good sub in the proper enclosure with a decent amp will outperform the two you had by far.

The one sa-12 with the Rockford amp would put you under budget by $80 which would give you the money to build a good box.

Hmm. You've given me a lot to think about.

I was stuck on the mofos cuz of what I've heard and also they match the color of my car lol.

I have heard of sundown b4 and RE there's a guy who's car I work on who's sponsered by RE.

I think I've decoded on the soundqubed hds312 with a hifonics Brutus 1700.1d amp

Is that a good combo?

As for the box I'm not going to be able to do the 4ft/sq box which seems to be what's suggested. I use the cargo cover in my 06 Mazda so I can only go about 18" tall. I suppose I can make the box an inch or 2 deeper to make up for it. The box demsions I've read were 38wx21tx18d. I could do 38wX18tX20d

Would that be OK? The box would be pretty close to the hatch that way but have a couple inches of room so it won't be tottaly pushed up against it.

1 sub or 2?

you have about 5.5 gross so 4 cubes shouldn't be an issue.

That amp will be fine.

LOTS of people from AZ on this forum, I can't speak for them but I am sure they would help you build a box that will perform great!

maybe ask CleanSierra

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

2 subs.

I did some calculations last night. I'm trying to get 4sqft for the box I have my dementions I just can't figure out the port size. Soundqubed site says it needs to be 19" long so my port won't go straight back it will have to turn.

If I'm not running the full RMS on both subs I'm not too worried about that.

Archived