Sethokc14 Posted March 11, 2015 Report Posted March 11, 2015 I need ideas for a box for 2 15 re SE sub's in a 79 Monte Carlo I want it to be able to get good lows anyone got an idea on one I got a re CTX 3200.1 amp too thanks
Joe X Posted March 11, 2015 Report Posted March 11, 2015 Post max dims for a box in your trunk, you will need the box to be at least 16 1/4" tall.
Sethokc14 Posted March 11, 2015 Author Report Posted March 11, 2015 Alright that'll have to be later and I don't think 16" is gonna be close to possible
Karkov Posted March 11, 2015 Report Posted March 11, 2015 79' Monte Carlo you say? Please post up some pics. of your ride man 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Sethokc14 Posted March 11, 2015 Author Report Posted March 11, 2015 Not letting me post pics for some reason. How can I if I'm using my phone?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.