Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

anyone fluent with either sketchup or any type of cad program that I can copy a picture to powerpoint to add to a slide show?

I need a platform thats 48" x 42" wide and 6" off the ground.

Posted

I do alot of Inventor work. Tell me what you want exactly and ill see what I can cone up with.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

 

-Member of Team SounDrive

Posted

Just a simple table/platform really. 42" x 48" that sits 6" off the ground. Either with 4 legs or just 2 that dun the length of the board

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 378 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...