Why aren't incidents like this blown up on the news?

If she had defended herself even a little bit most of the punk motherfuckers watching would have beat her even worse.

If the cops came in Rambo on their ass and beat them a little bit it'd be hands across America for the black community. que Al Sharpton calling everyone a racist. People claim stereotypes are ignorant claims but they truly are a reflection of whats seen most from a group of people.

The thing is though you see this type of behavior in any poor neighborhood regardless of the race majority so stereotypes are in fact racist.

Stereotypes are based of what people want to see because there sure as hell are plenty of African Americans who are upstanding members of their communities and contribute plenty to society and there are plenty of whites who aren't and dont.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i think the government has a agenda i don't trust them at all they control the media what they want us to watch and not to watch for some reason stuff like this doesn't hit the news

the media is used to turn people away from the real problem.. it happens here and it happens everywhere..

Mexico, 43 student missing presume dead.. the media says nothing.. what happens next.. they decide to show this actor who was famous for doing kids shows in the 70's they kept showing specials on spanish tv.. you know why? to distract the people from the 43 missing students. it worked for a bit till anonymous stepped in and told the people to focus on the real problem that where the missing students.. thats the agenda in all governments in the world

i think the government has a agenda i don't trust them at all they control the media what they want us to watch and not to watch for some reason stuff like this doesn't hit the news

Oh yeah huge government conspiracy to not show us hood fights on the news.

They'd have to run a special channel 24/7 to show you every fight in the hood.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

pisses me off seeing this, and I'm brown,but this type of shit happens. Young people do stupid things, but the little kid though? You don't do that to the little ones.If someone touched my kid like that i would be locked up.

Oh yeah huge government conspiracy to not show us hood fights on the news.

They'd have to run a special channel 24/7 to show you every fight in the hood.

black kids beating up white kids dont make good news.. whit kids beating up black kids is a different story.. it brings up civil rights issues and riots.. its in the news best interest to get good news coverage on the riots.. white people wont go talking about its racism and burning down local store outlets

We've been over this before the majority in any culture can never be perceived as the victim.

if the majority of us citizens were black you can bet your ass they would cry racism too, the little guy always has to be the victim whether they are or arent.

Archived