08 Avi, 26" Asantis, 2 DC Audio Level 6 18s, UPDATES!

yeah thats sexy work

are you going to do motor supports or something? those lvl 6s are so damn heavy. any reason you went single baffle? i see the front is double but the rest is single, i fell like those monsters are gonna eat that box up lol

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Really really nice man, I love it, you do clean work, and cover stuff up nicely. Maybe I missed it but what was that black you were spraying? Out of the can with the special tip or whatever? How many coats? Does it turn out just like that?

thanks sir!

the black is uPol Raptor liner, sprayed out of a fun you can get with the kit, i used about 3/4 of a gallon on everything, i sprayed it at 140 psi, yes you read that right.. lol, 2 coats, lays down like that, PSI will control texture, i wanted fine so i went high, best part is its dry within a hour to handle and touch, 3 days to fully cure

Great build man! Always wanted an avalanche just for the blow thru!

:good:

Love the work but one thing. The overlap off the battery box and the plexi window would drive me insane.

brother, we switched up batts and i already had the box done, new batts were wider, ugh.. still upsets me but oh well..

wow :hi:

B)

Do you get your welding cable locally? Trying to avoid shipping ordering online.

yeah i do.

yeah thats sexy work

are you going to do motor supports or something? those lvl 6s are so damn heavy. any reason you went single baffle? i see the front is double but the rest is single, i fell like those monsters are gonna eat that box up lol

no motor supports. my civic box was done the same way with more power and it was fine, front and rear are both doubled, i use plenty of glue and well placed screws itll be fine, if a lil more power gets added ill double the sides but other than that, no problems.. built 4 level 6 boxes to date, im pretty fimiliar with what they need(; should see the lag bolts that were used to hold them in the box :shok::ph34r:

i figured you knew what you were doing since ive seen a couple boxs youve done for lvl 6s, and theyve all been beautiful, i was just curious. Im ready to hear this thing this weekend at San Marcos,

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 DD M3b

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

i figured you knew what you were doing since ive seen a couple boxs youve done for lvl 6s, and theyve all been beautiful, i was just curious. Im ready to hear this thing this weekend at San Marcos,

yes sir! thank you man i really appreciate it, i wish my build was done as well (link in my bio) but the weather has killed my progress, starting monday i should be able to make alot of headway and get it close to playing by the following weekend, sucks but it is what it is, my name is Jeff btw. ill be wearing a black Fi Audio shirt im about 6'3, 21 year old white dude lol. come stop by for a demo

lookin good man

thanks Rusty, means alot coming from you. need to get my ass out there for a big show once i finish my build.

Hell yeah i will for sure, not sure if ill be out there with my car or just rollin with my friend but my names Tyler and my buddy is Taylor, hes got a silver mini van with 4 sp4s on a 9k. and if i do ill be there in my 4runner so we'll have to trade demos for sure.

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

2 DD M3b

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Hell yeah i will for sure, not sure if ill be out there with my car or just rollin with my friend but my names Tyler and my buddy is Taylor, hes got a silver mini van with 4 sp4s on a 9k. and if i do ill be there in my 4runner so we'll have to trade demos for sure.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm sp4s, i like those so much, i got 6 of em(; hope i get to hear it man.

yeah we rep Fi for life no doubt about it. Ill be there with my n3s :spiteful::good:

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

2 DD M3b

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

The overlap off the battery box and the plexi window would drive me insane.

I saw that too and my OCD went nuts

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

yeah we rep Fi for life no doubt about it. Ill be there with my n3s :spiteful::good:

ill be looking for ya man, will be nice to actually walk around a show, if i bring the burban to a show i cant get out unless i tell people no but i fel like a dick so i usually just say fuck it and keep demoing lol

The overlap off the battery box and the plexi window would drive me insane.

I saw that too and my OCD went nuts

it still bothers me, ugh! ah well.

Archived