Price Check before I sell car *I SOLD MY CAR, NEED OPINIONS*

Sellers usually just ask whatever they feel their car is worth whether it is or isnt buyers are usually the ones checking kbb and nada prices.

Be prepared to get lowballed big time.

It looks pretty clean and has lower miles for its age I'd feel comfortable paying $6000 - $6500.

I'd try and talk you down closer to $5k because of the body damage though because that's just how I roll.

Ima list it higher than allow room for talking down. I feel U tho on that. The dings n such will make the vuyer bring it down

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Another quick question yall, my bad.

But when do you guys consider a post on CL has been up "too long" and you remove it to either repost or reduce price. Is a week good? Just wondering just in case the car doesn't move when I list it for $7000. I'm jus doin that so if they see anything else in person they don't like, I can say $6500

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Craigslist will automatically put you at the bottom of the list if you take down and repost the same thing.

When I search for cars for sale I look for stuff that's been on there a week or two because in my mindset the longer they've been trying to sell it the easier it will be to talk the price down.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Thanks broke. That makes perfect sense on looking for the week+ posts as you know you can talk em down.

And to Orion, for autotrader and cars.com, I've noticed the prices are relatively higher compared to CL. Is this standard/ normal ? In other words , CL for 2005 Honda accords list anywhere from 15-30 cars rangig from 5-8gsgs. But for cars and autotrader for 2005 accords, they list only 2-5 cars with 150k miles on it for 6,800-8,000$.

(I set min and max year to 05 so I only get 05s and put max price to 8,000 to see what I'm competing with)

Of course, there's is probably in better exterior / interior condition , but I have less miles and clean title. Should I follow their steps n list it higher or does this all depend on how fast I want to sell my car. I just don't know if I should keep listing price the same or.. I'll figure it out guys

And to people who know about mods, can I add a motordyne spacers with everything stock? Thanks

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

I'd bet the ones with higher prices are dealers.

Have you personally posted on cars or autotrader ? I haven't and idk what to expect. Is it like craigalist where they just call or email you ? They don't get a % of my sale either right. I'll jus Google it aha

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

No they don't get any of your money but auto trader used to cost money to post on not sure if it does anymore though.

I have no experience with cars.

This biggest perk with auto trader is it basically will pre-screen the douche bags because they all use craigslist.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Can someone help me? I posted an ad on CL for my car and it says its active, but when I log out and try to search for it, it doesnt show up. Anybody know why?

I can click it though link though. Idddk

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Can someone help me? I posted an ad on CL for my car and it says its active, but when I log out and try to search for it, it doesnt show up. Anybody know why?

I can click it though link though. Idddk

How long ago did you post it?

Archived