March 2015 SOTM Vote- Sponsored by Droppin Hz Car Audio - Enter to win a $350 store credit!!!

2015 March SOTM Vote  

231 members have voted

1. 1. 2015 March SOTM Vote

sorry to post this here but i have been noticing funny activity on the voting.. it would suck to see someone who deserve to win lose due to someone cheating

these are some member who voted today.

expidetion00
Member Since Today, 07:40 PM
OFFLINE Last Active Today, 07:44 PM
mustang05
Member Since Today, 07:50 PM
ONLINE Last Active Today, 07:54 PM -----
Toyotalife01
Member Since Today, 07:14 PM
OFFLINE Last Active Today, 07:52 PM

Should have a post count minimum to vote even if it's low to stop people from having their friends register just to vote.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

just checked and there is a rule on that. hopefully it gets enforced to stop people from ever trying it. chances are now they will post dump to make the vote count

14.) You must have at least 50 20 posts to enter and vote in SOTM. [edited by snafu 3/9/15]

People that post dump get called out real quick around here.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Thank you to everyone who has voted so far, I think the support you are showing to us is remarkable.

That said, if you haven't even looked, commented or liked a post in my build log, and don't meet the requirements per the SOTM rules ; even though your votes are flattering I would rather not have your vote. I only want votes from the guys on here that participate and contribute to the forum, not just when there is something to gain. For my bros on here, thank you so much for the support thus far, it means a lot.

Now, lets stop the BS and get some legit votes coming to the builds that you feel are worthy of the title.

20150316_172431_zpstuigo8gc.jpg

20150316_172040_zpsuhismjov.jpg

Archived