joeyandchristy Posted March 25, 2015 Report Posted March 25, 2015 I have an 07 Suburban,2wd with 26's. Is Anyone knowledgeable of bolt on systems that will get me the desired 5 to 6 inches lower. It's an everyday driver to work and kids sporting events so dependably is a must. I'm not to interested in cutting and welding if phesable since I've been qouted 6 to 7 thousand to bag it at a local shop. Hope someone can steer me in the right bolt on setup or shop. I'm in the piedmont triad area in North Carolina.
Pioneerchuck Posted April 1, 2015 Report Posted April 1, 2015 Im pretty sure there arent any kits out there that are going to be a bolt on kit for that truck. Plus you're not going to tuck a 26 with a 6" drop and not expect to have to tub it..
nosho47 Posted June 19, 2015 Report Posted June 19, 2015 I just recently bagged my 09' Tahoe. The rear is very simple. All you need is stock trailblazer as rear air springs and it will bolt right up. There are three tabs on the upper bracket where all you have to do it line up the tabs and twist to lock them in. There are two different ways to bag the front that bolts up. They sell the front bag brackets off of avsontheweb.com or newmaticsinc.com. That is what I have but have a problem with finding a place to mount my shocks since the control arms are made of cast. The second way is the air struts from universal air suspension which uses your front shocks. I may be switching it out to the universal air because the ride is pretty bouncy up front
412Mark Posted August 22, 2015 Report Posted August 22, 2015 I just recently bagged my 09' Tahoe. The rear is very simple. All you need is stock trailblazer as rear air springs and it will bolt right up. There are three tabs on the upper bracket where all you have to do it line up the tabs and twist to lock them in. There are two different ways to bag the front that bolts up. They sell the front bag brackets off of avsontheweb.com or newmaticsinc.com. That is what I have but have a problem with finding a place to mount my shocks since the control arms are made of cast. The second way is the air struts from universal air suspension which uses your front shocks. I may be switching it out to the universal air because the ride is pretty bouncy up frontWould that work for a 2010 suburban also
nosho47 Posted August 26, 2015 Report Posted August 26, 2015 If you mean the trailblazer as airbags? Yes... They will work with your suburban
feathered1iron Posted August 26, 2015 Report Posted August 26, 2015 Would that work with an 05 awd escalade ext? Current Setup: Mechman 370a Alt 4 pin DC Triple Alt Bracket XS3400 Battery 4 Ampere 6.5 components 4 tweets Ampere 150.4 way Norcal SS Custom 3/5 Lowering Kit with 3inch Lower Control Arms DG Roll Pan LED License Plate Lights
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.