Second Skin Audio

JL Audio 1000/1 v1 amp melting wires problem

Flip_one

The bolt may be bottomed out but if it's like it is in the picture it is not tight.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Doesn't look very tight to me.

WkB15fC.jpg

I double checked and that bolt it tight! Its not going anywhere, both bolts of the battery are really tight

the bolt might be going in as far as it can go but the ring terminals aren't making good contact. dont tighten it anymore or you could mess up your batt

WkB15fC.jpg

I double checked and that bolt it tight! Its not going anywhere, both bolts of the battery are really tight

the bolt might be going in as far as it can go but the ring terminals aren't making good contact. dont tighten it anymore or you could mess up your batt

WkB15fC.jpg

I tried and see it the ring terminals move but they dont move at all, If I change that screw would it fix the problem?

That could be part of it, I would just take it all out and redo all the wiring.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

WkB15fC.jpg

I tried and see it the ring terminals move but they dont move at all, If I change that screw would it fix the problem?

it doesnt matter if you cant move them, they are loose and not making good contact. that might fix your main problem.

Archived