Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Sell me a box design !!!


jake212197

Recommended Posts

Posted
Im done with guessing and getting frustrated with these awful programs that lead to dead ends and error messages. Im not doing torrents or anything im not trying to scam people.. I have no problem paying for a simple box design with all the cuts and angles that need to be made. I Have an American Bass XFL1544 it will be ran on 1k. I want somewhere around 3.75 cubes after driver displacement tuned at 31 hz. L port that simple. nothing crazy its a $170 dollar sub not trying to break spl records or set it up for sq just want a daily driver that gets low and pounds,
Posted

Ahhh I love how this works. We do not allow users to sell other users designs. Sorry!

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...