Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2011 tahoe ls sub box for behind 3rd row


Recommended Posts

Posted

Need help?? I want a box to fit behind my 3rd row I don't know if this is possible but would like 3-12s round or square. Round preferably but I am open to suggestions I have a kenwood 7" indash pioneer 6.5 4ways. I also need info on the a pillars and rear pillars!!!!

Posted

idd go 2x 10 or 2x 12

3 means more money or less quality and the same goes for the amp

what the budget for sub, amp, and box building skills

how much space behind 3rd you want to give up

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2537 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...