Genesis730 Posted March 31, 2015 Report Posted March 31, 2015 I'm planning on building a box for my Fi Q 15" and would like any feedback. Here is a screenshot of what I've entered into Torres, please let me know if I have made any mistakes or if you have any suggestions, thanks! My only concern is if I should tune any lower? I'd like it to be able to hit as clean as possible across response range (25hz - 100hz -ish)
Triticum Agricolam Posted March 31, 2015 Report Posted March 31, 2015 Everything looks pretty reasonable to me. It should perform well. What amp are you going to be using? "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Joe X Posted March 31, 2015 Report Posted March 31, 2015 If this is going to a trunk car, I wouldn't do sub up at all, Also I would do a double layer baffle.
Genesis730 Posted April 1, 2015 Author Report Posted April 1, 2015 I'm running RF P1000X2 @ 4ohms (bridged) Also I'm not desiring the sub to face upward but out. (Upward sub is not selected) also I inputted .75 in baffle thickness thinking that would add a second baffle to the box. A double baffle is what I'm desiring
Joe X Posted April 1, 2015 Report Posted April 1, 2015 If the box height is not about 16 1/4" the sub is not going to fit any way but up.
Genesis730 Posted April 1, 2015 Author Report Posted April 1, 2015 You are correct, minimum 15 5/8 height, I'll adjust for that! Oops! Maybe +1" height and play with numbers.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.