Sundown Audio

**New Crossfire 4K GUT PICS**

CleanSierra

Are they one of those companies that doesn't advertise pricing or something?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Are they one of those companies that doesn't advertise pricing or something?

i want 4 .....

Haha. I think you're too smitten with those 3800s.

i am... but... those.. those look sex.

wanna know something ? When i was rebuilding after the bullshit, and, when Kenny was looking to spend XX, XXX on a build......

Mike sent me Rogers personal shit... and.... that dude was the NICEST, most straight forward dude...... period.

I wont ever forget that.... (kenny is rolling with it... i often wonder why i dont have 2 8ks to this day Justin, for real)

EDIT- LOL, in fact.. did i not talk to you about this? this was when Derek was jumping ship ... the same fucking time.... ;)

I'm interested in that monster 4 channel and since my ab dealer couldn't come through for me I might go this route.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Yeah Broke, I can't tell you pricing as it's one of those things if there is a local dealer, Roger wants to keep his doors open and direct you there. What THAT dealer chooses to charge is between him, you and Roger. I don't have any dealers so I deal directly with Crossfire. I also get team pricing due to me being a competitor and getting the product into the lanes and making(hopefully) a good impression.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

i just like the guy i talk to now........ dude is boss as well...

im glad where im at.....

Bailey is the shiz and I don't blame you one bit. I know that you have nothing but great to say about Bridges and have hardcore considered the equipment. I'm by no means a nut hugger but I've been very happy with the support and when I call, they know me and my build. It's kind of nice that they are big where it matters and small at the same time to care.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I'm going to give them a call when I'm ready and see what's up.

I will not deal with my local dealer and he's the only one in my state so hopefully they will let me buy direct.

Archived