ben1994 Posted April 3, 2015 Report Posted April 3, 2015 Had my rear window break (unrelated to car audio) and I understand you're supposed to let it sit to seal correctly. How long of a wait would you suggest from turning up my system? Only running a DC level 3 15 at the moment.
SnowDrifter Posted April 3, 2015 Report Posted April 3, 2015 I gave mine 3 days ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Karkov Posted April 3, 2015 Report Posted April 3, 2015 I gave mine 3 days but that's all weekend bro! 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
ben1994 Posted April 3, 2015 Author Report Posted April 3, 2015 Good to know. Last thing I want to deal with is a leak. How big of a system are you running?
jarrius Posted April 5, 2015 Report Posted April 5, 2015 I had my windshield replaced by safelight.they said 2 days before I could drive with my windows up due to pressure. So I gave bass 2 days lol 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.