d-nice88 Posted April 7, 2015 Author Report Posted April 7, 2015 I mean can I get some help on a design that would work with the max dimensions given ? 39 W 28 D 16 T?
Joe X Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 About 3.3 net per driver is the most I could get on those dims which would be fine for DC Audio subs but not so much for these. If you haven't purchased yet I would recommend different subs.
d-nice88 Posted April 7, 2015 Author Report Posted April 7, 2015 I was hoping to get those subs based on price and wattage wat do u recommend joe ?
Cj Kumz Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 Those subs love their boxes around 4 cubes per. Personally I would go with 2 12s in that space. The 12s in the right box will probably sound better that crammed up 15s. Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Cj Kumz Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 Lol yah it does but another option would be to get 1 hdc3 18. Those subs are tuff monsters Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Cj Kumz Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 You mean you have the subs already? Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Joe X Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 I was hoping to get those subs based on price and wattage wat do u recommend joe ? There are many subs that work in smaller boxes, DC audio is one of them, Sundown Zv3 also, there are quite a few, within some limits don't put budget first, it's more important that you get a system that you can be happy with. 3 12s is another option you can explore.
d-nice88 Posted April 7, 2015 Author Report Posted April 7, 2015 Help me please joe I just want to be way louder then I was with the re audio 15's so what would be best for me ? 3 12's or 2 other 15's?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.