Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

hds300 15


d-nice88

Recommended Posts

Posted

If you state your budget it would make it easier to help

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Posted

Well hell I wanted to get the hds300 cuz of power to price range is there anything else that I can get that would work with the dimensions given where I aint spending like 300 + per sub ?

Posted

Whatever you can fit properly and you have enough power to drive well, I don't think you will have a hard time getting better than the REs.

Posted

Either you go with 2 or 3 lower end 12s, 1 good 15" or 1 good 18". But with that budget, power and space a single hdc3 18 will be your best bet.

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Posted

Either you go with 2 or 3 lower end 12s, 1 good 15" or 1 good 18". But with that budget, power and space a single hdc3 18 will be your best bet.

It's a trunk car unfortunately.

Posted

If you build inside and take every bit of space available you could, maybe, just remeasure if you would like to try that.

Posted

Their optimal suggestion is 4 net, max 5, it looks like those work in larger airspace also.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3402 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...