Joe X Posted April 8, 2015 Report Posted April 8, 2015 No I don't think so, Sondqubed doesn't recommend any of their 15s to 5 net.
Joe X Posted April 8, 2015 Report Posted April 8, 2015 The ethos were looking better space wise but if not just wait and save to get some DC Audios or some 3 12s which would easily fit.
d-nice88 Posted April 8, 2015 Author Report Posted April 8, 2015 Ok ethos it is jesus I have to save a ton since I want to get the bc3500 for those monsters. Can I please get a box design then for them with the dimensions given or is the box I already have good enough ???
Joe X Posted April 9, 2015 Report Posted April 9, 2015 Your box has bad port area, I already had a project made for those, I will post it shortly.
Joe X Posted April 9, 2015 Report Posted April 9, 2015 This is the smallest I could go with the DSS Ethos 15s, power: to sub(s) rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 8 3/8", figure is just an assembly guide, Bracing is 1 1/2" woodern dowel rods.NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.
d-nice88 Posted April 9, 2015 Author Report Posted April 9, 2015 I only have 28 inches max to use for deepth can I just make it a lil bit more smaller ?
d-nice88 Posted April 11, 2015 Author Report Posted April 11, 2015 Only way I can do 31.25 depth is if I have the subs up
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.