Second Skin Audio

1 sundown sa 12

gage120

Okay I know im already going to get some hate but im hoping someone will be nice enough to explain it and help me. I have 1 sundown sa 12 ported 32hz in a 2013 dodge avenger and its probably getting 700 watts and my mirror wont stay up and all my windows flex like crazy but once you get outside the car its not very loud at all I was wondering if you guys could ask me questions and try to help me fix this thanks so much in advance

have you tried sound deadening or tightening the mirror mount? sound deadening will help reduce the noise outside the car even more and a tighter mirror mount will help reduce mirror movement

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

See im trying to get it louder outside me and my friend were having a competition and I lost on the outside but did amazing on the inside

that doesn't make sense because if it was louder on the inside it would be louder on the outside.

Unless your saying loudness is the vibration of everything on the outside lol

03 Sable LS

AA mayhem 12" D2

Sundown ZV4 12" D1

Tantric HD 12" D2

Tantric SHD 12" D1

Sundown X12 V2 D2

2.5 cu net

Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm

XS Power XP2000

Sky High Sound Deadener

Sky High wire

Stock alt

I'll help you out. Start using punctuation. You're welcome.

Regarding your contest. Start loosening panels on the outside of your vehicle so they rattle more. That's the true sign of a loud system....smh.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I don't know why I'm replying to this, but nonetheless, what kind of music were you listening to.

If your listening to something like decaf and it's a lower frequency song (like 28hz) then it won't be loud at all outside because the sound wave travels further but something in the 40hz area will be considerably louder because the sound wave doesn't travel as far.

Don't know if that helps or not.

Archived