knowledge Posted April 6, 2015 Report Posted April 6, 2015 It WAS Very GOOD MAN. I Enjoyed it. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
SoCaLBaMF Posted April 8, 2015 Report Posted April 8, 2015 Movie itself was ok, too much unrealistic stuff going on for me, story was pretty good though. Ending was fuckin awesome, probably one of the best endings to tribute Paul to, movie theater was silent. Couldnt help but notice that Ford Torino that poked in a couple scenes too 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.