LsChevy Posted April 4, 2015 Report Posted April 4, 2015 Did anyone go see this movie yet? If so what's your thoughts
rockFord_Expedition Posted April 4, 2015 Report Posted April 4, 2015 I went to see it Thursday night. I thought it was good. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
OrionStang Posted April 5, 2015 Report Posted April 5, 2015 Might catch the 10am showing tomorrow. Only $6. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
LT.Smoke Posted April 5, 2015 Report Posted April 5, 2015 I want to see it Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
BeatBox Posted April 5, 2015 Report Posted April 5, 2015 it was alright, too many explosion not enough cars the ending was the best part
LsChevy Posted April 5, 2015 Author Report Posted April 5, 2015 I thought it was pretty good and I agree the ending was the best part..my girlfriend cried lol
ToNasty Posted April 5, 2015 Report Posted April 5, 2015 it was alright, too many explosion not enough cars the ending was the best part I heard the ending was the most garbage part ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Bump4life Posted April 5, 2015 Report Posted April 5, 2015 from a story standpoint it was excellent. from a fast and furious standpoint with the street racing scene being the theme, it wasnt that good. very action packed and tried to incorporate the street racing scene but mainly just a bunch of explosions and violence now. the values were still there that they have always had which I really appreciate. And I thought the ending and Paul sendoff was very well done. def go seee it. it was good as long as you have watched all previous F+F Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
baron_of_bass Posted April 5, 2015 Report Posted April 5, 2015 I liked it from start to finish. Too much mopar not enough bow tie ? The wide body charger at the end was built by NRE a few minutes away from my house. That charger is insane, 2k HP wish they would have used it a little more. Team Bass-Hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.