YukonDCXL Posted April 7, 2015 Author Report Posted April 7, 2015 damn yeah this is way over my head. I hope you are wrong because I wanna upgrade lol. If they arent as loud I will wire to .5 ohm I guess... Can you explain more about smaller coils vs larger for me?
Kyblack76 Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 My xls do take the power and are still running strong but I was just thinking of an upgrade to get louder. Kyle, you think xls will be louder then which ones? Thanks for your opinion Karkov, just wanna try something new but don't wanna waste money and not get louder. I would buy your sp4s if they were 18s I would think the smaller coil would be louder on that power than any thing mentioned here..... That's what a lot of people think... it's usually not the case though. Look at the swaps between HDC3 and HDC4. On the same power? Show me the direct swap with a those..... link me SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
khinds94 Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 My xls do take the power and are still running strong but I was just thinking of an upgrade to get louder. Kyle, you think xls will be louder then which ones? Thanks for your opinion Karkov, just wanna try something new but don't wanna waste money and not get louder. I would buy your sp4s if they were 18s I would think the smaller coil would be louder on that power than any thing mentioned here.....That's what a lot of people think... it's usually not the case though. Look at the swaps between HDC3 and HDC4. On the same power? Show me the direct swap with a those..... link me Ami customs... and raidercan off the top of my head. 03 Sable LS AA mayhem 12" D2 Sundown ZV4 12" D1 Tantric HD 12" D2 Tantric SHD 12" D1 Sundown X12 V2 D2 2.5 cu net Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm XS Power XP2000 Sky High Sound Deadener Sky High wire Stock alt
Kyblack76 Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 My xls do take the power and are still running strong but I was just thinking of an upgrade to get louder. Kyle, you think xls will be louder then which ones? Thanks for your opinion Karkov, just wanna try something new but don't wanna waste money and not get louder. I would buy your sp4s if they were 18s I would think the smaller coil would be louder on that power than any thing mentioned here.....That's what a lot of people think... it's usually not the case though. Look at the swaps between HDC3 and HDC4. On the same power? Show me the direct swap with a those..... link me Ami customs... and raidercan off the top of my head. show me...... and Andrew added power.... Off the top of my head...Dont know the other "guy". SHow me a direct swap. Edit- not trying to be a cock... You wonder why the dc van isnt full of level 6's ? Why would a larger coil, and more motor "just make you louder" ? How does that figure ? Because 2 guys did it ? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
khinds94 Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 My xls do take the power and are still running strong but I was just thinking of an upgrade to get louder. Kyle, you think xls will be louder then which ones? Thanks for your opinion Karkov, just wanna try something new but don't wanna waste money and not get louder. I would buy your sp4s if they were 18s I would think the smaller coil would be louder on that power than any thing mentioned here.....That's what a lot of people think... it's usually not the case though. Look at the swaps between HDC3 and HDC4. On the same power? Show me the direct swap with a those..... link me Ami customs... and raidercan off the top of my head. show me...... and Andrew added power.... Off the top of my head...Dont know the other "guy".SHow me a direct swap. Raidercan is the guy from team implode audio with the big ass 6th order. He swapped from hdc3 to HDC4 on 3500s.you can just go on his channel if your that curious But yet again I don't know if they worked better in his box because of params or whatnot. I'm not saying your wrong but there could be applications where larger coil on same power yields better results. 03 Sable LS AA mayhem 12" D2 Sundown ZV4 12" D1 Tantric HD 12" D2 Tantric SHD 12" D1 Sundown X12 V2 D2 2.5 cu net Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm XS Power XP2000 Sky High Sound Deadener Sky High wire Stock alt
Kyblack76 Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 no worries SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.