Dc alternator

On what fuse do I connect relay wire it says yo connect it with a fuse that go on and off with

call DC power and ask...

or email them

or face book them..

they will get you sorted out on that custom cut, alt you paid for......

I talk to them and they said they are not able to tell me I guess. Anthony was the name. Well got it working connected to the pump ⛽ pump fuse.

:good:

Running at 14.8

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

cool..

glad they could help

Im getting bad voltage drops still down to 11 11.7 same from front alt to back to the amp. Mayby the belt the gave me not tight enough. Seems nice and tight. What can it be?

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

cool..

glad they could help

Im getting bad voltage drops still down to 11 11.7 same from front alt to back to the amp. Mayby the belt the gave me not tight enough. Seems nice and tight. What can it be?

Ask them....

trolll!!!!!!

is the alternator ecm controlled? could be the ignition wire is loose. did you solder or just put tape on it?

Its a dual alt so its is ran by itself with a seperate batt and I didnt solder nothing 0 guage to bat from alt and the blue and red wire to alt/batt like dc said and black wire with relay to fire wall.

so what about the wire that goes to the ignition?

I put that one to the pump fuse. The DC guy said just connect it to something thats shut on and off with car

Okay fixed the problem but I still get reall low drop by the amp mayby bad ground

Archived