Jump to content

Today at Big Daddy's


Recommended Posts

Posted

was that sub inverted in that box??? so much for stealth haha

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Posted

if I call up there and ask to speak to jimmie to tell him I love his work on youtube what would happen

Posted

if I call up there and ask to speak to jimmie to tell him I love his work on youtube what would happen

Probably say he dont give a fuck and want to kick your ass lol

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

if I call up there and ask to speak to jimmie to tell him I love his work on youtube what would happen

Probably say he dont give a fuck and want to kick your ass lol

I imagined something like

"you like the youtube Ill put my tube in you motherfucker"

Posted

Because now when i try to record him he gets real mad and wants to fight. LOL

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

Posted

1 903.759.0530. PLEASE.

Dude I am really debating calling and asking for jimmie lol. "Hey dude! I love your work on youtube man, real great job!"

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

image.jpg1_18.jpg

little tyler has to use all his muscles to pick this up. he had to put it down instantly he is not strong enough.

image.jpg7_10.jpgimage.jpg6_13.jpgimage.jpg7_9.jpg

size matters.

image.jpg6_12.jpg

all 4 inches baby.

image.jpg4_17.jpgimage.jpg1_16.jpgimage.jpg2_17.jpg

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 594 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...