d-nice88 Posted April 18, 2015 Report Posted April 18, 2015 whats the minimum dimensions I can get away with for these subs ?
d-nice88 Posted April 18, 2015 Author Report Posted April 18, 2015 Whst dimensions can I use to get 3,5 cubes per sub after displacement (dual sub nox set up)
Triticum Agricolam Posted April 18, 2015 Report Posted April 18, 2015 There is pretty much an infinite number of dimensions you can use to get 3.5 cubes per sub after displacement. What are the dimensions of your space? What amp are you going to use? "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Joe X Posted April 18, 2015 Report Posted April 18, 2015 OP if subs that work on 3 net were hard to fit in that trunk, imagine some that work on 3.5, as before you will need to build inside or use 3 12s if you want to do it properly.
d-nice88 Posted April 18, 2015 Author Report Posted April 18, 2015 Ok then please give me a link to where I can see how to do it ir should I just have some one do it for me ? Ive searched on google and I can just see some vids of people doing it but it doesnt look right and I was gona get the ethos but they sold out yesterday
d-nice88 Posted April 19, 2015 Author Report Posted April 19, 2015 Ethos are sold out so im going with the psi platform 2 15's ill be using a bc 3500 to power them and I think I can do 16 h 39 w and 31.25 d
d-nice88 Posted April 19, 2015 Author Report Posted April 19, 2015 Ok joe x I just bought some dc lvl 4 m2 15" subs dual 1 ohm so my last question is will thE box u designed for me for the ethos work for the dc subs?
Joe X Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 If building inside you can do a larger, better box for them.
d-nice88 Posted April 21, 2015 Author Report Posted April 21, 2015 Well what dimensions do I need to get the optimal performance from the subs ?
Joe X Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 Will depend on a number of factors including power but about 3.5 net per driver usually is given.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.