Joe X Posted April 24, 2015 Report Posted April 24, 2015 You're welcome, build the cardboard box to be 100% sure it will fit if building outside, it's way too common to see people coming back telling that it alomost got in but didn't, have fun.
d-nice88 Posted April 29, 2015 Author Report Posted April 29, 2015 Hey joe quick q my bad but what is the measurements of the 45 's idk them and are those lil dowle rods in the sub chambers ?
Joe X Posted April 29, 2015 Report Posted April 29, 2015 45s as follows: Bracing is 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" wooden dowel rods.
d-nice88 Posted April 29, 2015 Author Report Posted April 29, 2015 Thanks a bunch bro I just got all my wood cut now im ready to build
d-nice88 Posted May 4, 2015 Author Report Posted May 4, 2015 Ok so I suck at cutting 45's with a circular saw I do t have a table saw so is the 45's in the middle of the port necessary? I got the ones in the corner but the ones I cut for the middle of the port suck and I dont wana bother cuttin them will I be ok ?
Joe X Posted May 4, 2015 Report Posted May 4, 2015 Badly done is worse than not done at all. Round both ends of the port walls for smoother airlflow.
Joe X Posted May 4, 2015 Report Posted May 4, 2015 Those help prevent turbulence so will help some if done right, if you can't or don't want to do them right just leave them off, many people and still do ok.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.